Banque Populaire Grand Ouest and LIPPI support the Connected Environments research through design Chair as part of their sponsorship policy. These two structures have understood the benefits of working with L’École de design Nantes Atlantique and thereby support research in a domain, the intelligent relationship between objects and environments that will change uses in the coming years and reveal new economic fields.
Banque Populaire Grand Ouest
In keeping with its cooperative values, the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest is actively involved in the economic development of its territory by creating long-term initiatives. To do this, it draws on a network of 176 branches in Morbihan, South Finistère, Loire-Atlantique, Vendée and Maine et Loire.
- 154 branches for the Public dedicated to individual customers and professionals (including an online branch bluepop.fr)
- 12 Business branches including one dedicated to Large Businesses,
- four Agriculture branches,
- five Private Banking branches.
- one "Atlantic Cooperation" branch dedicated to disadvantaged customers
The Banque Populaire Grand Ouest also opened its first 2.0 branch in the heart of the Nantes university campus in October 2013. Its goal: to respond appropriately to the mobility of some of its customers without neglecting the "physical" welcome. The Nantes Facultés branch thus offers total freedom to each of its customers in the choice of communication channel with their advisor: "physical" meetings, e-mail, telephone, and especially video conferencing. A first step towards connected environments!
As for the Banque Populaire Grand Ouest, innovation also involves sustainable development since it obtained the Lucie label in January 2012, which was renewed in September 2013. This French label, awarded to a bank for the first time, is based on the ISO 26 000 standard, the new international standard for social responsibility. The company’s CSR policy is therefore publicly recognised.
Founded in 1963, LIPPI is a family business that specialises in the manufacture and marketing of fences, fencing and gates intended for private individuals (residential or multifamily housing), professionals (commercial and industrial buildings, sensitive sites, etc.) and local authorities (sports facilities, roads and infrastructure).
In 50 years, LIPPI has gone through different stages of growth to become the second largest French manufacturer in the fencing market, employing 230 people and generating a turnover of €38 million before tax.
The main stages of LIPPI’s history
- 1963 – 1975: Albert LIPPI takes over the Charentaise Metal Fencing Factory and creates Grillages LIPPI. Production and sales to local customers.
- 1975 – 1988: Jacques and Bernard LIPPI take over the company. A turnover of 2 million francs with 10 employees. Exports and a variety of external growth operations began in 1978.
- 1989 – 1999: 45 employees and a turnover of 10 million francs. LIPPI generates 30% of its turnover from exports and becomes a major player in its market by fencing the Stade de France (Paris; 1998).
- 2000 – 2004: Lippi® reorganises to create a single brand.
- 2005 – 2007: LIPPI is ISO 9001 certified and has a total of 360 employees and 2,800 customers in 40 countries.
- 2008 – 2012: Taken over by Julien and Frédéric LIPPI, the company expands its enhancement strategy and services by obtaining the QSE, ILO SH 2001 and ISO 14001 certifications and develops Web services and tools to support its dealers.
- 2013: Thanks to its experience in distribution with many dealers and installers for over 50 years, LIPPI has a network of LIPPI installers - dealers in the form of franchises under the "LIPPI, The Free Spirit" name.