Paul Bouisset, alumni 2017, works as an Interaction Designer at FELD where he did his end of studies internship.
The Digital Culture MDes students worked on propositions for an interactive exhibit as part of Stereolux venue’s 10th anniversary. The workshop was managed by FELD studio for digital crafts where alumni 2017, Paul Bouisset, did his end of studies internship and is currently working.
Each group of students worked on a specific theme amongst: diversity of music events, public diversity, Stereolux & international, Scopitone festival, events communications, Stereolux & education. At the end of the week, students have been scoring on the following prerequisits: UX concept & relevance, visitor impact & interaction design, execution quality and oral presentation. The different projects have been submitted to Stereolux on October 18th 2018.
- FELD studio for digital crafts
- Human Machine Design MDes programs
- Media Design MDes programs
- READi Design Lab
- Paul Bouisset
- Dialog - Paul Bouisset’s end of studies project
- Conference given by Prof. Frederic Gmeiner and Paul Bouisset from FELD studio for digital crafts on September 19th, 2018