Design : portfolio 2020 - Space Design
To learn more about each of these projects, visit the "Design : Portfolio 2020" virtual gallery, a selection of 36 undergraduate design projects!
- "The zero-boredom bus stop" by Chloé Renard - Scenography BDes
“Every minute spent waiting feels like a lifetime lost.” Jean Dion
- "Come and see the music!" by Léa Février Renaud - Scenography BDes
A ’living music’ circuit for hearing and hearing-impaired people.
- "The beehive" by Pierre Guimbretière - Interior Design BDes
“I have built my house like a toy house.” Pablo Neruda
- "Firefly" by Marie Rouzo - Interior Design BDes
Do you feel safe at night in the city?
- "Refuge 2.0" by Clémence Roux - Interior Design BDes
Tour for visitors to help raise awareness while providing relaxing and fun activities.
- "Parallel duality" by Maxime Cirio - Interior Design BDes
Making the Cours des 50 otages a model of ecological and energy transition.
- "POLO: Symbiotic Kitchen" by Héloise Mariani - Retail & Interior Design DN MADE
Provide a different perpective on our social and eating habits.
- "A slow promenade in Nantes" by Clémentine Crusson - Retail & Interior Design DN MADE
A slow promenade and an awakening of the 5 senses at the Cours St Pierre in Nantes.