Design : portfolio 2020 - Product Design
To learn more about each of these projects, visit the "Design : Portfolio 2020" virtual gallery, a selection of 36 undergraduate design projects!
- "Travel in 2030" by Lou Pavageau - Industrial Design BDes
“Nothing is more favorable than travel for exploring all the wonderful aspects of the unexpected.” Jean-Raymond Boudou
- "Focus" by Laure Tybayrenc - Industrial Design BDes
« This is not a chair. »
- "Máni" by Mathilde Bonacorsi - Industrial Design BDes
What anti-noise solution can we use to protect babies in any situation?
- "Dyslexia and proprioception" by Marie Rondot - Industrial Design BDes
Helping dyslexic children in the classroom.
- "Adventure juste a bike ride away" by Camille Dubreuil - Transportation Design BDes
A service of electric ’bike cabins" to develop bike trips.
- "Oflo" by Dion Deboulle - Transportation Design BDes
The all-terrain bike for photographers.
- "TARG-E, mobility made in London in 2030" by Benjamin Bonneau - Transportation Design BDes
A small autonomous electric vehicle to move around London.
- "Open trip" by Théo Ratron - Transportation Design BDes
A micro-caravan to take your time and go back to basics.
- "Keeb" by Cloé Cordey - DN MADE Industrial Products
A series of raising-awareness activities to defend French beekeepers and bees.
- "Home(me)" by Elisa Pham-Dang - DN MADE Industrial Products
Convert pieces of furniture from their original use to make them pet-friendly.
- "Lettelse" by Emmy Decoursière - DN MADE Industrial Products
An application to help unexperienced skiers find their way on the slopes.
- "EOP, tomorrow we will all be farmers" by Jean-Philippe Cesbron - DN MADE Industrial Products
An educational tool to a local-scale consumption alternative.
- "Fukei" by Maxime Le Corre - DN MADE Industrial Products
Environmental issues: an educational game to arouse children’s interest.