Design : portfolio 2020 - Graphic Design
To learn more about each of these projects, visit the "Design : Portfolio 2020" virtual gallery, a selection of 36 undergraduate design projects!
- "Orange Blue: a humanistic view" by Romane Lombard - Graphic Design BDes
Deformed worldmap: to reassess the real size of continents.
- "Phaune" by Pierre Tellier - Graphic Design BDes
« Our era is undergoing an “awareness crisis” with respect to wildlife. » Baptiste Morizot
- "Astropedia" by Victor Cronier - Graphic Design BDes
Immersion in the captivating world of astronomy.
- "Figurama" by Ingrid Coulmeau Corallo - Graphic Design BDes
An educational game to help learn languages with non-Latin scripts.
- "What death means, mummy?" by Daphné Champenois - Motion Design BDes
A book to help children come to terms with grief.
- "Safe Sexe" by Corentin Jouron - Motion Design BDes
A guide to ’how not to catch a STD’ in video format.
- "Helping Friend" by Anna Vincensini - Motion Design BDes
A video projection system to help Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- "Mobile Roots" by Garance Hubert - Motion Design BDes
“The fear of ageing does more damage than age itself” Jeanne Moreau
- "The Nature Festival" by Thomas Provost - Brand Design DN MADE
A nature festival to make children aware of the importance of protecting the environment.