Finalists in the innovation category : Camille Ollivier et Carole Kim with their project "Prolongement végétal de l’habitat vers la rue".
James Dyson Award 2013
Several students are finalists :
- Florent Lemaitre, national and international finalist with his project "GlucO",
- Margaux Hernequet, national finalist with her project "Chrysalift".
Several prizes have been won by our 5th-year students :
- Pervasive City Game Prize : Felix Raymond, Arnaud Perrillat, Mathias Mouchard, Pierre Buffé - "AR sign-battle",
- Social Connected TV Prize : Jeremy Barré, Jérémy Héno, Aurélien Trichereau, Quentin Villeret - "Viewers",
- Smart City Guide : Theo Foulon et Julie Fernandez - "Smarty",
- Wiki Art Challenge : Marie Lamouret, Victor Pedraza, Felix Lepoutre - "Magic Drawing".
Poster for Tomorrow
Alice Lairy finished among the last 10 finalists of the international contest with her poster "Where is my House"
1st Prize of the Europeen Grandma’s design contest (Design about food category) won by Sofia Badoui, Anne-Axelle Bouilly, Marie Visonneau with their project "The Recipe of User Guide".
Honourable mention for Alice Conquand, Caroline Fourier and Alexandre Leduc’ team in the same category with their project "Like Grandma".
Red Dot Award 2013
1er prize won by Germain Verbrackel with his project "Ava"
and Honorable Mention for his project "Tandem"
The association of rotational molders
1st student prize won by Thibaut Rouganne and his project "Nautic".
Challenge Pages Jaunes
2nd Prize of "Challenge Pages Jaunes" won by 2 students’ teams from L’École de design:
- Team 2 : Emmanuel Julliot et Aymeric Descamps
- Team 2 bis : Emilien Simon, Florian Butour et Corentin Arnaud
Award for Excellence in Design
Ian Ardouin-Fumat, alumni 2012, received the Award for Excellence in Design from the New York City’s Public Design Commission.
The contest launched by the Opendata Loire-Atlantique allocate Thomas Chevillote and his team a 2,500€ grant for their app called Andipratic.