A continuous interaction between education, research and the business world for a professional approach of design
Our main duty is to teach design either via a standard curriculum (BDes & MDes Programs), or work-based curriculums (Vocational Training Center dedicated to Design & innovation) or via continuing education.
Our unique position in France and our involvement alongside companies also give us the opportunity to implement a design promoting policy. Therefore, our school implements various actions for and with companies and institutions such as events organization, technology monitoring, consulting...
We’ve developed a unique expertise through the setup of a design research policy and the opening of experimental Design Labs.
The school is currently comprised of:
- 1,465 students in 2018
- 200 Master’s Degree graduates
- 272 vocational students
- 95% of the 2016 graduates have exercised their profession 18 months after having graduated
- 24 % of the 2016 graduates pursuie an international career
- 90 permanent teaching & administrative staff
- 350 guest teachers/lecturers
- 70 new business partnerships set up every year, hundreds of concepts coined
- 186 foreign exchanges or internships abroad
- 533 internships per year
- 138 foreign students welcomed each year
- 17 competitions and awards received in 2017