A continuous interaction between education, research and the business world for a professional approach of design
Our main duty is to teach design either via a standard curriculum (Bachelor & MDes Programs), or work-based curriculums (Vocational Training Center dedicated to Creation and industrial innovation) or via continuing education.
Our unique position in France and our involvement alongside companies also give us the opportunity to implement a design promoting policy. Therefore, our school implements various actions for and with companies and institutions such as events organization, technology monitoring, consulting...
We’ve developed a unique expertise through the setup of a design research policy and the opening of experimental Design Labs.
The school is currently comprised of:
- 1,305 students in 2016
- 200 Master’s Degree graduates
- 257 vocational students
- 88% of the 2015 graduates have exercised their profession 12 months after having graduated
- 29 % of the 2015 graduates pursuie an international career
- 90 permanent teaching & administrative staff
- 220 guest teachers/lecturers
- 60 new business partnerships set up every year
Hundreds of concepts coined
- 189 foreign exchanges or internships abroad
- 507 internships per year
- 115 foreign students welcomed each year
- 35 competitions and awards received in 2015