A continuous interaction between education, research and the business world for a professional approach of design
Our main duty is to teach design either via a standard curriculum (Bachelor & MDes Programs), or work-based curriculums (Vocational Training Center dedicated to Design & innovation) or via continuing education.
Our unique position in France and our involvement alongside companies also give us the opportunity to implement a design promoting policy. Therefore, our school implements various actions for and with companies and institutions such as events organization, technology monitoring, consulting...
We’ve developed a unique expertise through the setup of a design research policy and the opening of experimental Design Labs.
The school is currently comprised of:
- 1,365 students in 2017
- 200 Master’s Degree graduates
- 257 vocational students
- 87% of the 2015 graduates have exercised their profession 12 months after having graduated
- 24 % of the 2015 graduates pursuie an international career
- 90 permanent teaching & administrative staff
- 290 guest teachers/lecturers
- 70 new business partnerships set up every year
Hundreds of concepts coined
- 186 foreign exchanges or internships abroad
- 513 internships per year
- 115 foreign students welcomed each year
- 35 competitions and awards received in 2015