Transport in Nantes
In September 2022, L’École de design Nantes Atlantique will move in the Creative Disctrict. The company of transport of Nantes (TAN) runs a network of buses and tramways all over and around the city.
Two transport lines serve the school:
T1 line (tramway) - Chantiers navals stop
The T1 line connects the north-west to the north-east of the city.
The tram passes every 5 minutes on average.
Line 5 - Prairie au Duc stop
Line 5 connects the creation district to Nantes train station.
To use the system, students will have to buy a monthly ticket.
• Monthly fare (under 26) : €41
• Monthly fare (over 26) : €55,20
• Annual Pass (under 26) : €224 (10 installments of €22,40)
• Annual Pass (over 26) : €492,80 (10 installments of €49,28)
• A one hour ticket for buses and tramways: €1.70 but 2 euros when you buy the ticket on the bus
• A book of ten tickets: €15.60
L’École de design Nantes Atlantique is located on the Chantrerie technology campus.
Three bus lines serve the campus:
The C6 line (Chronobus) - Stop Chantrerie Grandes Écoles
The C6 line provides a link between the school and the city center. The C6 drives each 10 minutes in average.
The 75 line - Stop Chantrerie Grandes Écoles
For students living near the University area, the 75 bus line is ideal as it drives them directly to school.
The E5 line - Stop Polytech
The E5 bus line drives students from Carquefou directly to school.