Coming to school
L’École de design Nantes Atlantique is located in the heart of the creative district, 61 boulevard de la Prairie au Duc.
Nantes has a network of buses and tramways throughout the city. Several lines serve the Creative district:
- tramway line 1 (Chantiers navals stop),
- the busway 5 (stop Prairie au Duc).
Students can buy annual passes, monthly passes or tickets per trip (transportation is free on weekends):
- Monthly ticket (under 26 years old): 34 €.
- Monthly ticket (+ 26 years old): 57 €.
- Annual pass (- 26 years old) : 227 € (10 payments of 22,70 €)
- Annual pass (+ 26 years old) : 500 € (10 payments of 50 €)
Find all the information on www.tan.fr.
> By bike
For those who prefer soft mobility, the city has many bicycle paths. A bicycle parking lot is located in front of the school
Two "bicloo" self-service bicycle stations are located near the school:
- "Machine de l’île" (20 bikes)
- Prairie au Duc" (11 bikes)