Transport in Nantes
L’École de design Nantes Atlantique is located on the Chantrerie technology campus, along with other schools: École des Mines, École Polytechnique, École Supérieure du Bois, École Nationale Vétérinaire and ICAM.
Three bus lines serve the campus:
The C6 line (Chronobus)
The C6 line provides a link between the school and the city center.
The closest stop to the school is named Chantrerie Grandes Écoles
The C6 drives each 10 minutes in average.
The 75 line
For students living near the University area, the 75 bus line is ideal as it drives them directly to school. The closest stop to the school is named ‘Chantrerie Grandes Écoles’.
The 75 line also drives to the final stop (Beaujoire) of the tramway line 1. This tram then goes to the city center, via the train station (Gare SNCF Nord) and the castle (Duchesse Anne).
The E5 line
The E5 bus line drives students from Carquefou directly to school.
The closest stop to the school is named ‘‘Polytech’.
The company of transport of Nantes (TAN) runs a network of buses and tramways all over and around the city. To use the system, students will have to buy a monthly ticket.
• Monthly Pass (under 26) : €41
• Monthly Pass (over 26) : €69
• Annual Pass (under 26) : €280 (10 installments of €28)
• Annual Pass (over 26) : €616 (10 installments of €61,60)
• A one hour ticket for buses and tramways: €1.70 but 2 euros when you buy the ticket on the bus
• A book of ten tickets: €15.60