Putting the designer at the heart of key issues in our societies
All the MDes programs offered by L’École de design Nantes Atlantique lead to the master’s level degree (Diplôme de design) certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education. The MDes programs constitute the educational component of our innovation and design centers.
L’École de design offers 5 MDes programs taught in French in Nantes. Theses programs are organized with the expertise of our Design Labs.
These programs are open to student holding an undegraduate degree in design and a level B2 in French.
MDes by L’École de design: Why choose one of our programs?
Completing a Master’s degree program at L’École de design means:
- the certainty of obtaining a
- for the majority of programs, the possibility of following your chosen MDes program in English or French
- a strong grounding in the professional world through the innovation and design centers and their corporate partnerships, access to an alumni network, and participation in international design competitions
- a gateway to the world of research thanks to the centers’ research component: the Design Labs
- the possibility of gaining a double degree in management or engineering
- the guarantee of specializing in an innovation-based sector and gaining the management skills necessary to beginning a successful career as a young designer
* Diploma certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education, giving it the exact same credentials and market value as University degrees (“Master 2.”) The school also applies the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), which is recognized throughout Europe. As an officially certified degree, it should also be recognized in most countries around the world.