MDes by L’École de design: Why choose one of our programs?
Completing a Master’s degree program at L’École de design means:
- the certainty of obtaining a
- for the majority of programs, the possibility of following your chosen MDes program in English or French
- a strong grounding in the professional world through the innovation and design centers and their corporate partnerships, access to an alumni network, and participation in international design competitions
- a gateway to the world of research thanks to the centers’ research component: the Design Labs
- the possibility of gaining a double degree in management or engineering
- the guarantee of specializing in an innovation-based sector and gaining the management skills necessary to beginning a successful career as a young designer
* Diploma certified by the French Ministry of Higher Education, giving it the exact same credentials and market value as University degrees (“Master 2.”) The school also applies the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), which is recognized throughout Europe. As an officially certified degree, it should also be recognized in most countries around the world.