Continuing education module “Running a creativity workshop” / Design Thinking
- // Continuing Education
- // Taught in English / Program taught in French / Program taught in English
- // Nantes (France) / En entreprise
How can you learn to organize creativity workshops? How can you create new ways of approaching your projects? How can you create group cohesion around an innovation process?
Organizing a workshop on creativity is a collective process which requires preparation and techniques. This training program is intended to help you acquire this know-how in order to bring out new ideas in a team context. It draws on Design Thinking using methods and tools that enable better use of the ideas put forward by a team.
The creativity workshop uses different modes of visual representation and a transversal and anthropocentric approach in order to create user scenarios highlighting the areas of innovation. This workshop offers an original approach by combining creativity methods with methods of Design Thinking to create a creative group dynamic.
At the end of the training program, you will be able to:
- Manage creativity in project teams
- Explore possibilities at the early stages of an innovation process
- Create group cohesion based on an innovative project
- Anticipate market developments
Learning by doing
The school has always championed project-led teaching, the aim being to apply the knowledge transmitted to the learner and to test it in the context of a real project. This immersive approach encourages the use of methods and techniques, and develops soft skills such as empathy, creativity, team work and the Maker mentality. This pedagogical method, led by a designer, gives learners the confidence to take a different approach to the innovation process and to embrace the concept of Design Thinking.
2 days (14 hrs)
Nantes or in-company
26 and 27 March 2020 (COMPLETE)
5 et and May 2020
29 and 30 June 2020
28 and 29 september 2020
3 and 4 december 2020
How to run a creativity workshop? Explainations by Anne Giraud, the Designer in charge of this training program (in French)
Exploration of the design problem
- Analysis of the design problem
- Preparing the team for the creative process
- Using creative techniques and tools to produce ideas
- Analysis and organization of ideas
Production and visualization of concepts
- Creation of concepts
- Evaluation and optimization of concepts
Visualization of concepts
- Representation of concepts in user scenarios
- Making a case for the concepts
- Group analysis of concepts
- Future application in the company
Open to all.
The training is particularly aimed at project managers, project leaders, engineers, marketers, innovation specialists, etc.
All our Design Thinking training programs are run by professional designers.
For "Running creativity workshops", the designer in question is Aline Crépeau, creativity facilitator at Les Chantiers Insolites, or Anne Giraud, designer and consultant in creativity management at La Petite Idée.
Jean-Luc Barassard, director of the Business Strategy department, explains how design is supported in companies, using the specific case of French company LIPPI