Do your students quickly find a job by the end of their studies ?
Within the 6 months after their graduation, 64% are in a position or still studying and 36% are looking for a job.
In the year following the graduation, 81% are working or studying.
30% of our graduated students are having a career abroad, in 10 different destinations. Among them, 13,8% work in China.
Retrouver toutes les réponses à la rubrique "Reconnaissance des diplômes".
How to join in the school as an exchange student?
Foreign students have the opportunity to join the International Class for a semester through the exchange program.
Each academic year the International class”welcomes approximately 60 foreign students of different nationalities. International students participate in classes alongside French students.
All classes and workshops are conducted in English.
All student exchanges are based on bilateral agreements between partner institutions.
To know more, check the Foreign exchanges page.
I am a foreign student, can I join in a vocational training program?
It is possible for foreign students to join in one of our vocational programs. However, it is an extremely difficult procedure.
Indeed, it is very difficult to find a company and to sign a vocational contract for a foreign student. Moreover, the signature of such a contract requires a work permit, which implies a change in the status of the student. The request for a work authorization has to be done at the Direction Départementale du Travail. Unfortunately, the educationnal programs in design are not a priority.
It is then absolutely unsure that a foreign student will be able to get this authorization in order to join in a vocational program.
I have completed 3 to 4 years of undergraduate studies in design, but never obtained my degree: am I still qualified to apply to the MDes?
YES. We require a minimum of 3 years in undergraduate studies in design, equating to a minimum of 180 ECTS (European Credits), not necessarily a degree.
I’m having technical problems while trying to apply: who should I contact?
Our IT department: firstname.lastname@example.org
What documents do I need to provide when applying?
After registering online, you will need to provide the following documents:
- a cover letter,
- a résumé (CV),
- a portfolio,
- an official document stating your English proficiency if you are not a native English-speaker*
- an official document stating your French proficiency, IF you are not a native French speaker and wish to enroll in one of the MDes programs taught in this language*
- copy of your degrees and/or certificates
- copy of your school records from your last studies in design,
- 1 or 2 letters of recommendation from professors or professionals (optional)
* in the absence of such a document, an oral assessment can be organized
What is the price of the courses?
Tuition fees for 2017 are the following:
First year of bachelor: 6 100 € per year
Following years (year 2, 3, 4 & 5) : 7 700 € per year
Preparatory program to postgraduate studies: 4 500 € for the semester at school.
Exchange students coming for 1 semester to the International Class continue to pay their tuition to their home school.
Will I receive a degree after the International Class?
NO, we do not deliver a Bachelor’s level degree. You will, however, receive a certificate stating that you have completed the course, with the number of transferable credits (ECTS).
Do all my documents need to be in English or in French?
YES, all the documents must be written or translated in EITHER French OR English
Do I have to pay all at once or can I pay in installments?
Tuition fees are to be settled in installments as follows:
• When handing in your signed study contract and student regulations after being accepted: you must submit a 25 % deposit by check or bank transfer to confirm your registration in our school.
• The remaining fees for the first year will be settled through five direct withdrawals on your bank account (on the 15th of each month, from October to February).