The Lab workshop
A short format
The workshop is a short format of participatory workshops in which student designers in their final year of study and employees from the partner organization develop creative concepts.
Objectives for the partner
Developing creative momentum and discovering Design Thinking tools by bringing together 2nd year MDes Master’s students from the Design Labs and employees from the partner company to imagine visions of the future in the form of proto-concepts.
Giving students the opportunity to discover how to run and organize participatory and creative workshops.
The Design Labs arrange workshop sessions to enable companies or local authorities to coordinate creative brainstorming sessions on a subject. Each workshop is run by a design expert and involves 4 students and up to 8 people from the partner organization.
2 consecutive days over the period September-January.
Idea sheets organized by family/scenarios and diagrams.
4 final year Master’s students (Mdes)
1 professional designer
Between 5 and 10 partner employees and/or users
For your projects that are eligible for research and innovation tax credits, we benefit from a certification (by decree of 8 April 2013) granted by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Regardless of the type of collaboration, L’École de design draws up a partnership agreement defining:
- human resources
- protection of industrial property
- transfer of rights
- financial compensation.
Feedback and testimonials
- An iterative project on the Zenbus application
- Partnership Success Story: Tuito
- Anticipating the future with DENSO
- Feedback on the partnership between the Armor group and the school
- Prospective study with Normall: for responsible retail stores
- The school signs a partnership with MAIF to develop innovation through design
- From Student Project to Public Display
- Supporting the company in the development of its design skills
Interested in setting up a workshop?
Let us know what you need and we’ll get in touch with you. The fields followed by an asterisk * are compulsory.