The prospective study
A long format
The prospective study is a long format collaborative project in which students of different levels and profiles work together to develop innovative design proposals.
Objectives for the partner
Developing visions in the form of concepts using a specific problem provided by the partner as a starting point to explore the potential for innovation.
Students develop their capacity for project management, analysis of a complex project and conceptualization. They consolidate their experience in the field of communication.
18 3rd year Bachelor’s students (Bdes)
Or 10 first-year Master’s students (Mdes)
1 professional designer
1 specialist in humanities
1 technical expert
For your projects that are eligible for research and innovation tax credits, we benefit from a certification (by decree of 8 April 2013) granted by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Regardless of the type of collaboration, L’École de design draws up a partnership agreement defining:
- human resources
- protection of industrial property
- transfer of rights
- financial compensation.
Feedback and testimonials
- An iterative project on the Zenbus application
- Partnership Success Story: Tuito
- Anticipating the future with DENSO
- Feedback on the partnership between the Armor group and the school
- Prospective study with Normall: for responsible retail stores
- The school signs a partnership with MAIF to develop innovation through design
- From Student Project to Public Display
- Supporting the company in the development of its design skills
Interested in setting up a prospective study?
Let us know what you need and we’ll get in touch with you. The fields followed by an asterisk * are compulsory.