Promoting design among key players in the economic community is at the core of what we do. This discipline needs to become more than just a dot on corporate radar screens so that companies consider it fundamental to their development strategy.
Through conferences, seminars, workshops and awards ceremonies, among others, our goal is to illustrate the numerous benefits and purposes of design for SMEs.
We also work with local authorities and organizations wishing to implement a design event, competition or seminar.
As such, we organize 2 events annually:
- Design Développement 2015 (06/30/2015): A day of conferences around a specific theme,
- The Strategic Design Awards (11/26/2015): An awards ceremony honoring regional businesses exhibiting exemplary behavior in terms of design practices.
In addition, we also team up with multiple partners for various events:
- Nantes Shop Design Awards (June 2016), in collaboration with the Nantes-St. Nazaire Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
- Territoire Innovation Awards (10/14/2015), in collaboration with the Lettre API [Brittany and Pays de la Loire Economic Newsletter],
- Salon des Entrepreneurs Conference [Entrepreneur Trade Show] (11/26/2015), in collaboration with the Nantes-St. Nazaire Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Salon des Entrepreneurs.
We are happy to provide you further assistance regarding:
- logistics specifics to design action implementation,
- judges’ panel participation,
- contest rules,
- workshop- or conference-planning.