Applications for the academic year 2020/2021 are open until August 31.
The selection process is organized as follows:
1. Online application and payment of the application fees;
2. Uploading all the required documents for application;
3. Application file review;
4. If your application is accepted, an interview will be organized.
Programs taught in English open to admission
International DN MADE / Industrial Product Design : apply
for students who have completed at least 1 year of undegraduate studies in product design
International Class - 3rd year of undergraduate studies : apply
for students who have completed at least 2 years of undegraduate studies in design
BDes Brand Design
BDes Digital Media Design
BDes Industrial Products
BDes Retail & Interior Design
for students who have completed at least 3 years of undegraduate studies in design
4 steps to apply
1. Create your applicant account and pay the registration fees (€50)
2. Choose your program and upload your documents
3. application file review,
4. If your application is accepted: participation to an interview during which you will have to present your portfolio. If you do not reside in France, this interview may be carried out by telephone or via Skype.
Any question regarding the application process ?
Please leave a message, while indicating the program you wish to apply for (International Class, MDes...)