Academic year 2019-2020 : Applications still open
Last places available !
Join our school in 4 steps:
I file an application on the dedicated application website, upload the requested documents and pay a registration fee.
My application is reviewed and, depending on the program chosen, I may be called to an interview (in France or by Skype).
The admission results are sent to me by e-mail
If admitted into the school, I confirm my registration and pay a first installment equivalent to 25% of the tuition fees.
Programs open to admission
Undergraduate studies (for students who have completed at least 2 years of undegraduate studies in design)
MDes programs (for students who have completed at least 3 years of undegraduate studies in design)
- MDes Care / Social Design
- MDes Human Machine Design / UX Design
- MDes Media Design / Information Design
- MDes New Eating Habits / Food Design & Brand
- MDes Sustainable Cities / Environmental Design
- Brazil Studio (applications closed)
- China Studio (applications closed)
- India Studio (applications closed)
Tuition fees 2019
BDes International class: € 7,700 per year / € 3,900 for one semester
MDes: € 7,700 per year
Tuition fees can be settled in installments as follows :
- When handing in your full registration form after being accepted: you must submit a 25 % deposit by check to confirm you accept your admission.
- Payment will be settled through five direct withdrawals on your bank account (on the 15th of each month, from October to February).
Excerpt from our Study Regulations (clause 16) :
"Tuition fees are set each year by the Board of Directors and due by the stated dates.
If the applicant wishes to withdraw, they must notify the School by registered letter with proof of sending within 7 days following enrolment.
The withdrawal period starts with the sending of the enrolment documents by the School (date of first presentation of the registered letter with proof of sending). By default, the postmark will prevail as a starting point for the application of the withdrawal period.
In the case of a withdrawal after the deadline, the School shall retain the first tuition fee instalment as damages.
In case of withdrawal during the year due to force majeure (e.g. serious illness), the Board of Directors shall decide whether tuition fees are due. Until a ruling is made by the Board of Directors, tuition fees are due in full. In case of expulsion or withdrawal for personal reasons, tuition fees are due in full."
The complete Study regulations document can be sent upon request
Any question regarding the application process ?
Please leave a message, while indicating the program you wish to apply for (International Class, MDes...)