4 steps to become a student in L’École de design
1. I file an application on the dedicated application website, upload the requested documents and pay a registration fee.
2. My application is reviewed and, depending on the program chosen, I may be called to an interview (in France or by Skype).
3. The admission results are sent to me by e-mail
4. If admitted into the school, I confirm my registration and pay a first installment equivalent to 25% of the tuition fees.
Academic year 2018-2019
Applications are open until August 20, 2018 for these programs :
- 3rd year International Class / Brand Design, Digital Media Design and Industrial Products
- Mdes programs (except Transcultural Design)
Applications for academic year 2019-2020 start from October 12, 2018.
Caution: all programs have a defined capacity and may reach full capacity before the aforementioned application deadline.
Visit the pages dedicated to the application for each program to obtain the detailed calendar.
Undergraduate studies - Applications
MDes programs - Applications
Tuition fees 2018
- International Class : €7,700 for the full year
- Preparatory program to the postgraduate studies : €4,500
- MDes programs : €7,700 /year
Tuition fees can be settled in installments as follows :
- When handing in your full registration form after being accepted: you must submit a 25 % deposit by check to confirm you accept your admission.
- Payment will be settled through five direct withdrawals on your bank account (on the 15th of each month, from October to February).
Excerpt from our Study Regulations (clause 16) :
"Tuition fees are set each year by the Board of Directors and due by the stated dates.
If the applicant wishes to withdraw, they must notify the School by registered letter with proof of sending within 7 days following enrolment.
The withdrawal period starts with the sending of the enrolment documents by the School (date of first presentation of the registered letter with proof of sending). By default, the postmark will prevail as a starting point for the application of the withdrawal period.
In the case of a withdrawal after the deadline, the School shall retain the first tuition fee instalment as damages.
In case of withdrawal during the year due to force majeure (e.g. serious illness), the Board of Directors shall decide whether tuition fees are due. Until a ruling is made by the Board of Directors, tuition fees are due in full. In case of expulsion or withdrawal for personal reasons, tuition fees are due in full."
The complete Study regulations document can be sent upon request
Any question regarding the application process ?
Please leave a message, while indicating the program you wish to apply for (International Class, MDes...)