Florent Orsoni, Chair director
Grégoire Cliquet, Scientific director
• Marie-Hélène Ferrer, PhD Psychology - Département Neurosciences et Contraintes opérationnelles - Institut de Recherche Biomédicale des Armées (IRBA)
• Hélène Dang Vu, Lecturer in urbanism - Institut de Géographie et d’Aménagement Régional of the University of Nantes, Researcher at ESO (Espaces and Societies), unité mixte de recherche du CNRS
• Tewfik Hammoudi, Lecturer at Ecoles Nationales Supérieures d’Architecture (ENSA Nantes), Founder of MorphoLab and of the architectural and urban project’s theory and practise teaching program « le même et l’autre »
• Jean-Louis Kerouanton, Science and Technology Historian, Vice President of the University of Nantes, François Viète Centre
• Fabien Pfaender, Lecturer and Researcher in Science data applied to the City, UTSEUS/ComplexCity Lab, Shanghai, Associate Professor, Data exploration &Visualisation Researcher, ComplexCity Lab Program, Smart City Sino-French Institute, UTSEUS (Chinese-European Technology University), Shanghai.
• Pierrick Thebault, Post-Doc at MIT Senseable City
• Monzen Tzen, Sino-European University in Shanghai (UTSEUS), Director of the ComplexCity Lab, Smart City Franco-China Institute
• Zélia Darnault, Editorial officer
• Jocelyne Le Boeuf, Research and Promotion Director - Design Labs
• Cédric Mivielle, PhD Telecom Paris - Thesis subject: Attention, Creation, Thinking: the playful experience of ubiquitous computing - Associate Researcher at the Banque Populaire Atlantique - LIPPI Connected Environments chair
• Florent Orsoni, Sustainable Cities Design Lab Director and the Banque Populaire Atlantique - LIPPI Connected Environments chair Director
• Christine Vignaud, Sustainable Cities master programs Course Leader, Architect working for the Sustainable Cities Design Lab
Delphine Carton, assistant
Grégoire Cliquet, READi Design Lab Director
Zélia Darnault, editorial content
Jocelyne Le Bœuf, research
Quentin Le Roux, interaction designer
Florent Orsoni, Sustainable Cities Design Lab Director
Christine Vignaud, architect and course leader
Hilda Zara, environnmental psychologist and research
ComplexCity Lab, UTSEUS, Shanghai
ComplexCity Lab is a joint Franco-Chinese laboratory. It aims to study cities and complex urban systems. As an interdisciplinary research laboratory, ComplexCity combines data analysis and computation of engineering sciences with the openness and creativity that are specific to the human and social sciences.
Company founded by Valentin Gauffre (alumni 2012) whose projects aim to follow sustainable economic success for companies they support. By helping to optimize their client’s products, XLII Factory enables them to lay the foundations necessary for an innovative approach, to ensure them a leading position in the market.
Société d’aménagement de la métropole Ouest Atlantique
Fonded by Thomas Busson and Thomas Dupeyrat, both almuni from L’École de design, Matlo is a start-up specializing in business intelligence that offers companies a platform for data analysis from data visualization.
Aire38/Les badauds associés, Nantes
AIRE 38 is a popular and quirky city-lab located in the heart of the city on the île de Nantes. It is dedicated to cooperative innovation, education in the future and citizen dialogue.
AIRE 38 serves the residents, businesses, schools and universities, public services and associations, who question, think, invent, test and transform to improve the quality of life by making the city a shared project.
With such groups, AIRE 38 is experimenting with new ways of taking part in local change management processes on the key issues facing smart cities, thereby combining knowledge production and transformation of practical reality in the same process: water, energy, smart city, connected environments, waste, mobility, security, manufacturing and urban renewal.
The intention is to intensify and diversify the relations among the stakeholders in a territory by focusing on meeting the needs of knowledge, uses and collective intelligence.